- Passed four straight balanced, “NO” tax increase budgets
- Worked to lockbox casino revenue for Education and to improve school safety
- Working to make Maryland more friendly for Seniors and Retirees
- Eliminated over $1.2 billion taxes, tolls and fees from former Governor Martin O’Malley
- Supported tougher sentences for violent criminals and stopped the bill to make Maryland a sanctuary state
- Working with Governor Hogan to combat the Opioid, Heroin & Fentanyl Epidemic
- Working to make Healthcare Insurance more affordable through competition, flexibility and applying common-sense solutions
Maryland is an expensive state in which to live. Simply put, I work tirelessly to make Maryland a more affordable and better place to live. I want all Marylanders to have access to the American Dream and an opportunity of a better life.